Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back again...

Hectic? You bet!
A rundown since my last update a gazillion moons ago...
Poor little Ruby chook went downhill in September, it absolutely broke my heart. We had an ultrasound scan done on her, and that showed up fluid in her abdomen, fibrous lesions between her organs (making her unsuitable for surgery), and a coating over her liver. Lots of meds and injections, and much much love, along with some reiki really helped her out. Thankfully she is still with us (I really didn't think she would be) has had an almighty moult and looks absolutely marvellous, bless her! *wubs* She is a picture of beauty and wellness for now, and I am so so glad we didn't consider having her put to sleep, I shudder at the thought of that.
Which brings me on to the next thing... I am now a fully qualified animal therapy practioner. I am now qualified in reiki, crystal therapy, meridian therapy, animal massage and animal communication. I can do it for humans too, it's just that I chose to take a course which focused more on the animal side of things, the basics are all the same though :)
If there is anyone in the Cheltenham area who wishes to use my services, I will be offering free sessions for rescue animals, not sure how long for, and bear in mind I have no transport so we will have to work around that. I make absolutely no guarantee that the treatment will actually take place, I will never ever force an animal to be treated, it is their choice to accept it and that is my core principal. That said; when I did my training I was working on two chihuahuas, one of which has never accepted reiki and usually hides when anyone attempts it. Well guess what? I won! He came and led himself in front of me on the floor and had a full session of reiki, crystal healing, meridian therapy and massage! My cat will not accept reiki at all, and I respect that. This is how I work and if you don't like it then don't ask!
I didn't really know a lot about reiki when I signed up for the course, just that it was something I wanted to try to add to the arsenal of therapies I intended to do. It has had a really deep and profound effect on me, and it is something I intend to train further in when I have the funds. It really is incredible and I really adore passing that on.

Halloween was fabulous as always *grin*

So, onto other things...
I spent two days at the nec, one for the hobbycrafts show, and one for Cake International...WOW! It was amazing! Some of the creations simply took my breath away, just incredible. I have loads more pics, but I'll have to upload a few at a time! Poor lighting, unedited, but still beautiful!
Need I add any words?
ok...blogger is not playing (neither is photobucket, I love windows 7 but this is really piddling me off! I'll edit and add them as I can)

1 comment:

maddy hill said...

love the cakes hunny hope that ruby gets better - and i did think that i might be saving next doors rabbit too prehaps !
love
maddy x