Monday, March 05, 2007

spoke too soon!

typical! Got that nasty fluey cold bug again that's been doing the rounds!
Starting to feel a bit better now *touches wood* so have spent a busy weekend trying to play catch up!
Lots of classes to prepare for and write up- getting there slowly but surely :) Thank you to my guinea pig emms! ;)

Heard that lovely clunking sound on saturday morning- you know the one when the postie has been and left you something nice?!
Scrapbook Inspirations mag is in the building! This issue was the £5 challenge for me, piddled myself at my description- cheap and chic *snort*


Here is the layout I did- typically, said Mr Postie did rather crumple the mag-

Had great fun making this one- I really really love doing work for SI mag- they are so easy to work with, always pay up promptly, and never fail to return layouts in pristine condition. I've only ever done work for creative scrapbooking before SI, and they were great too, but there is something I can't quite put my finger on about SI- love it!
Sadly, the lounge and bumblebeecrafts closed it doors last night :(
This has always been my first port of call when I switch my computer on. In fact it is a habit that has been going on for so long, that I still clicked on the lounge this morning :(
It has been a huge part of my internet life for a long time, I quickly became moderator along with my fellow lounge honeys Shirl, Beth and Jen. I have made some fantastic friends, and they are friendships that will last. It was also the beginning of another love story- scrapping! Because of the lounge I started scrapping, which led to me being published, going on to winning Best of British, getting several design team spots, and doing bits of work for Scrapbook Inspirations magazine. So a huge thank you to Anna, for making this my online home for the last few years. I am truly sad to see it go, but, on to bigger and better things for you as a Mum, designer, and business woman :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Look at you in the mag eh. Well done lovely, well deserved.

domestic goddess said...

awww hun you make me all teary eyed, loving that LO well done hun.
ps can you let meknow if a SA kit is the scrap challenge this month
hugs
xoxooox

Anonymous said...

the pages look brilliant Rena xxx