Friday, April 13, 2007

just a random post!

Nowt exciting happening right now.
Next door neighbour had someone come into her house in the early hours of this morning, they took her car keys- and nothing else- then pootled away in her car! Cheeky swines- still it's a blessing that they didn't make any mess or steal anything else. The locksmiths are here at the mo sorting the locks out (well obv. duh!)

Thankfully I am a bit obsessive in my before bed routine of checking and double checking everything is locked, and since somebody let themself into my Nan's house back last year and stole her friend's handbag I am very viglant in keeping the doors locked in the day when I am in the house.
Mo and Jo have been to visit a couple of times this week and given me the cardmaking bug again- so just a few to share- the bird and scallop phase are still with me (I don't think they will ever go) and I am so happy that birds are the in thing just now- it is SOOOO me!

papermill cardstock, BG phoebe papers, DCWV papers, papersalon and dovecraft (I think) stamps

Quite into making mini cards at the mo too!

3 comments:

suebaru said...

Those cards are gorgeous!

domestic goddess said...

love those cards rena hun, gorgoeus

Shirley said...

Boootiful cards!