Friday, September 21, 2007

new magnolia creation

with a golden retriever asleep on my feet, and not wanting to disturb him, I whipped up this little number yesterday (said dog is asleep on my feet again so thought I would blog too!). The light is so ridiculous today that I had to go in the garden to grab a pic, whilst praying the sudden gusts of wind wouldn't take my card away!
Supplies: magnolia stamp, papermill card (very much like bazzill *yum*), basic grey infusion paper, dovecraft brads, prima flowers, lots of punched and inked leaves, k&co letters to go, and a sparkly nailhead that was plundered from a belt!
The birthday present went down very well- the phrase *you know me too well* appeared lol- well yes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That so sooo gorgeous Rena! Wow!

Anonymous said...

too scrummy for words

mum-on-the-run said...

Cute card, love the leaves :)

Maggie said...

Beautiful card - love the colours

GlitteryKatie said...

Love this card!!!!