Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh. My. Goodness

This just arrived in the post ...
From this wonderful lady here BAGLADEE'S ETSY SHOP EMMA'S BLOG
The attention to detail is superb, the little embossed metal dog tag makes it feel like it has come from an exclusive boutique (which of course it has), it is superbly made, is utterly comfy on my shoulder, and came wrapped in tissue paper (always a fab bonus).
It has a wonderful pouch inside, which shall be used to house my most used things, ranked in order of importance, my mac lipgloss, and my mobile phone!
I promise you, if you purchase one of Emma's bags you will not be disappointed!
Thank you SO much Emma, I will treasure this bag forever x

4 comments:

Bagladee said...

Hi Correna,
You are very welcome. I'm so pleased you like it :) and thanks for the plug on your blog. I hope the bag serves you well.
thanks again for taking part.
Em xx

sharie said...

That is beautiful! I love the colours - great for summer :-)

CleverCrafter said...

Wow very fab...unfortunately I still have to be a back pack girl as I am not sure Emma would appreicate her fab bags being used to hold poo bags, dog biscuits and doogy drinks bottle!! A girl can dream though!!

Sharon said...

OMG I am off to have a look at Emma's shop now, that bag is beautiful.