Sunday, December 10, 2006

back again!

Another manic week at chez rena!
I have been to swindon, worcester, hospital (with Amy- can you believe that baby is STILL in there!), and oh so many other places this week!
Lots of crimbly shopping done- lots still to do!
Finally fathomed what OH wants tho- it seems that this is the 'in toy' for the over 30 man this year with another one winging its way to a friend's boyf!

Yes it is.......










THE NEWLY RELAUNCHED EVEL KNIEVEL SUPER STUNT SET!

I swear to god ladies, if you have a 30-something husband/boyf he will adore this! I casually mentioned to Mart that this had been relaunched and he was beside himself! It is a totally 100% replica of the original 70's version, made by the same moulds they used the first time round...complete wih super turbo launcher *read wind up handle* which Mart was far too excited about than is normal ;)

Got my cards made tonight- shadowy scans but you get the idea!
Had the house all to myself, so I had a nice long bath, got into my PJ's and set about the card making task in hand...






2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

wow love those cards rena hun, did you doodle, stmp, print, pray tell
xoxoxoxo

Shirley said...

Boootiful cards