Thursday, May 24, 2007

back again...

been somewhat hectic!

So since my last blog I have completed all of the courses I wanted to do, most in photography, and I am feeling all fired up and want to do more!

The latest challenge is up at A True Friend on the theme of 'Playtime'.
Nice easy one for me, as Simba is a perpetual toddler in feathered form!

He loves his bought toys, but also loves anyone who brings him a water bottle, or a cup from macdonalds, or a straw, or a milk carton! lol He loves his made up games (does anybody else in the world own a parrot who instigates games of peepo?), and his 'junk' toys.

So I focused my layout on his love of junk toys and made up games/fave pastimes, the inner card from a double sided tape roll, scaling his way up a wicker table, swinging upside down off my hand and a water bottle (he even does the pouring water sound effects when playing with them).


Black card from stash, BG lollipoppe shop, star die cuts, die cut photo anchors, eyelets and brads from stash, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, chalk inks and a bit of doodlyness.

No comments: