Sunday, August 27, 2006

floortastic!

Got a nice big fat mandate voucher in the post yesterday to get my floor sorted, over £300-floortastic!

Finally managed to get a few bits of stash out today-I kid you not, it was blimmin hard work moving boxes out of the way just to reach a piece of paper!- the situation was desperate though- I HAD TO SCRAP!

Anyway, I had decided to play along with Paula's challenges for a couple of reasons:
1. They are quick fun and easy
2. They are useful- I needed to crack on with some BOM work so this is a good way to go
3. All the journaling is sorted for you
4. It is something I can do regularly, and should end up with a nice wee album!

So here is week one- top 5 tunes: (click images for larger pic)





Week two- 5 things that make me laugh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab layouts Correna, I love them, so glad you're playing along:) Glad you got all your insurance sorted out too, at least they were quick!

joanna said...

Ooh, lovely layouts, Rena - gorgeous colours. I am so pleased you've had the insurance money through to fix the floor - that was quick, wasn't it.

Fiona said...

Congrats on the insurance cheque - enjoy spending it on your dream [dry] floor! And I love the LOs - really gorgeous.

Micayla said...

Wow fabby layouts, just love the bottom one, delish papers!!! Keep them coming.