Thursday, November 09, 2006

pics n stuff

First off- Mel- Amy and I were plotting on how to steal your daughter yesterday (I had bought the bump a pumpkin costume for next year so I showed her the pics of izzy- and we need her) and then we read your comment here about the fireworks pic! Well we nearly died laughing- and I have to tell you why- all throughout the display A and I were discussing the 'sperm' fireworks- we have named them all and picked their qualities- including the 'pissed sperm' (pic to follow) and the 'super 'ard I can get through any contraceptive sperm'! Thanks for a huge laugh!

pics from the weekend-

Some of the band- I went with an open mind, (actually I lie- I went thinking they would be crap) but was actually pleasantly surprised! pics are terribly out of focus-no tripod-lots of lights- night time-fast movement-but ho hum!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And onto fireworks- shame it got so smokey and for saying the camera was handheld I am quite chuffed!

Super 'ard sperm firework-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and finally- pissed sperm firework:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

lol at your firework piccies rena hun, love the 2nd one though

Anonymous said...

*snigger* love the names for the fireworks - fabby pics