Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So was it good for you?















Christmas that is! Had a nice day here...Santa(s) surprised me with my much coveted Fuji finepix S9500! Woohaaaaaa! Nan was here for lunch, but we ended up taking her home early as she felt rotten (she has pleurisy) bless her. So instead I spent the evening at my brothers (we normally have Jack's birthday tea at Nans for the evening, but she wasn't up to it), caught up with the Christmas soaps, ate too much, slept like a log!
Had loads of fab pressies and everyone seemed happy with the gifts I gave so all is good. Had a couple of odd ones too...a chicken money box?! (I laffed so hard at that one!). Boxing day, lounged at home, few visitors in and out...good game of dvd trivial pursuit which I won *gloating*...I think I shocked everyone with my apparent store of useless knowledge! Yesterday I did a bit (too much) sales shopping...next sale was fairly good, finally found a perfect pair of jeans (I am sooo fussy with jeans), undies, a corset (!), some mugs (I am obsessed-have no room in mugs cupboard now at all)...then off to starbucks for a huge gingerbread latte...yummers. Got some new bedding too, all beige and brown and lovely. Then today I have been on a mission to sort some of my scraproom aka the stoooodio out...nearly there! Hope you all enjoyed crimbly time xxxx

No comments: