Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Got flowers?



Not the prima type (although I do have those too!) but some gorgeous roses. The sad thing is I got ever so excited about how I could alter the container afterwards! LOL!

Busy week again so far...loads of work to catch up on too!

Monday...I had Molly and Caitlin...Chris phoned to ask if I would mind having baby Willow too (11 weeks) first time she had ever been left! She was absolutely wonderful bless her, and I managed some good snaps of her, but man oh man I want the fuji s9500!

Yesterday (Tuesday) I spent trying to play catch up, still got loads to do!

Ok...slight rewind...last Friday I went to the NEC for the big craft show with Hils from UKS. Marvellous day! Loads of fab products, but SHOCKINGLY I bought no ribbon, and hardly any patterned paper!!!! Still have loads of lishy things to play with though and managed to spend more money than I can afford. Next project..........scrapping on canvas! Had a nice chat with Kate who owns scrapcanvas, have to say her new kits are stunnerama! Met up with loads of fab people...Tim Holtz, very talented, very sweet guy but I still don't get all the hype about him...don't all flame me at once! Saw Orlando and the other fairies, so had a chat with them, they were so busy and Orlando was looking rather frazzled! While choosing some paper a lovely lady came and spoke to me about the dcwv paper stacks, she then realised I was a uks'er, and introduced herself, it was Jo Lucy from uks, she is so lovely! Met Jane Dean and Cheryl, complete with chariots!!!! There was a definite scrapbooking presence there, but nowhere near as much as there should be! I was totally inspired by so many things though, I came home, and started painting on my canvas to prep it ready for paper and pretty things!

Off to the stables in a bit (presuming I have the right day!)...ttfn! -x-

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

gorg flowers hun, oo give some tips for the canvas, i have a project to do and kate has sent me a lil canvas to play with

and who were the flowers from?