Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bottlecap pendants

As promised, here is the pic of the pendants I made. I chose to put these ones onto a card, as they are for Ali, using {again} the fabulous foiled again range from clevercut.
Rather than threading a chain/thong/whatever through the jump rings, I popped some organza through and mounted them on delicious basic grey.

Other news~ we have had an out of court offer from the council, I don't want to accept it as I feel like I am partially putting a sum on my Grandad. We shall see.

I have finally fathomed out brushes today, and after a chat with Anna last night....well lets just say that I have lost most of today faffing with all things swirly, pretty and grungy!

Signing off as I can't be arsed to type anymore {getting lost in footballers wives lol}
ttfn blogettes -x-

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

absolutley adore those bottle tops, i am all inspired to go and drink a box of smirnoff now!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabby I love this, you clever little minx!!

Love

Ali