Monday, October 10, 2005

Aren't I doing well?!


Crappy day today but nowt unusual there! Plastering has been done and this room looks like a shit tip! He should have been here at 8am, so I was up mega early and he didn't turn up til 9.30 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Neil Forbes (Simba's vet) rang me today and was most pleased that he has got his whistle back! The meds he is on are fine and Neil said give him 3 days and he should be back to 100%! Fabbo!

I decided today that I am really fed up with my scrap room aka the stoooodio. I don't think I have ever been that happy with it, I guess that is what comes from trying to do it on such a tight budget. So I have moved things about and added another shelf unit in the hopes it will look less cluttered. So to combat the shelves making the room look too small I am white washing them, I don't care if it is unfashionable, I like white wash! Have just sorted some more stuff, and the rest can wait til Wednesday as tomorrow is riding day :) On that note, I am going to add a pic of the ever beautiful Max, one of my many loves! He is the softest, dopiest beast ever! It will be interesting to see how Amy has done tomorrow, she had been fag free for 12 days when I saw her on Friday, so proud of her :D

No comments: